The School Vision.
St Joseph's; a child safe school, School strives to be an educating community:
• Where the total development of each child is nurtured.
• Where an environment of trust, respect, hope and safety is built, with direct reference and consideration to child safe standards and policies.
• Where families and the school work in partnership sharing the responsibility to educate the child.
• Where school life is an integral part of parish and the wider community.
• Where the students learn in a challenging, enjoyable and cooperative way.
• Where the teachings of Jesus are taught, modeled and lived.
This includes a commitment to:
- elected Government
- the rule of law
- equal rights for all before the law
- freedom of religion
- freedom of speech and association
- the values of openness and tolerance.